Updates for Tuesday, January 23, 2018, Day 7
- Mrs. Hammons dance team will be practicing Today, January 23rd, at 2:30 in room D9
- The Student Morale Committee will be hosting another pre-game party for the upcoming boys basketball game this Thursday 11/25 against UCAPP. Sign up with Mr. Small during all lunches
- Have you grabbed your Peter Pan tickets yet? Tickets are selling fast! Stop by the library to get yours today!
- Martin Theatre Company will have a fundraiser at Ninety Nine's Restaurant in Seekonk on January 18th from 4-10 p.m. There will be flyers in each house and some in the main office. When placing a takeout order or dining at the restaurant be sure to let them know you are dining to support MTC.
- Martin Theatre is also raffling a pair of tickets to see Something's Rotten at PPAC. You can purchase your raffle ticket from any of the MTC actors or stop by the library. Tickets are $5 each. The raffle winner will be picked just before the beginning of Act Two of Peter Pan. You do not need to be present to win.
- Winter sports registration for Riverside/Martin middle school is now open through Family ID. You can register by going to the East Providence High School website, clicking on Athletics and then linking to Family ID. All students participating in winter sports must have an up to date physical and a league assumption of risk form signed by a parent and a Notary Public. That form can be downloaded on the East Providence High School Athletics site.
- The Robotics team the "Cybernetic Crustaceans" made a good effort but was not one of the 11 teams out of 20 to make it to the States. They and the "Robotic Turtles" will be competing in the "Robot Challenge here at Martin in January. The "Marvelous Manatees" will be competing in the State Championships at Roger Williams University on January 13th.
The following students prepared for the last two months for the All-State auditions that took place last Saturday at Moses…
By Robert S. Perry Assistant Principal Just last week, Martin Middle School English teacher, Judy Deperla handed to me a…
Thursday, November 16, 2017, 7:00 p.m., East Providence High School All parents, taxpayers and concerned citizens are welcome You’ve probably…