Updates for Friday, October 28, 2016
- Today is a Day 5
- Congratulations to the MMS Girls Soccer team for a tough 2-1 win against Thompson on Wednesday. Lily Budnick and Elizabeth Murphy scored goals. Congratulations on a hard-fought game.
- Congratulations to our Wildcats! Together we reached our goal of raising $3000 for Stop Hunger Now. But, it's not over yet! Our house challenge is still in effect! Our sixth graders are currently in the lead for student donations. The winners of the house challenge will win a very well deserved Ice Cream Party so get those donations in! Any money that we collect above our target will be used to provide fresh water to the communities that receive meals from our packaging event on November 3rd
- Theatre Rehearsal is today at 2:30.
- Tonight is the TOWNIE PRIDE parade!! Meet us at Pierce field at 5:45 wearing your Martin Blue. Remember, if you bring a canned good admission to the game is free! Also, we will be selling Stop Hunger Now bracelets at the parade for $1.00
- Gaming and animation club will meet in room 217 on Tuesday, November 1st at 2:30 p.m.
- Anime Club will meet next Wednesday, November 2nd in B6 from 2:30-3:30
- Reminder, RAP club will meet with Mrs. Almeida and Mrs. Kerr on Tuesdays and Thursdays 2:30-3:30 in Rooms C1.
- Our book fair will be arriving on Thursday, November 3rd!
- Lastly, Don't forget Monday is Costume day here at MMS. In addition to no masks or clown costumes students are reminded that if costumes are not consistent with our dress code policy they will not be permitted.
- There will also be a FREE lacrosse clinic hosted by the EP athletics department on Saturday, November 5th from 11-1 p.m. at the EP High School Football Field.
- Edward R. Martin School 2016 Flu Clinic Information
Our Flu clinic is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, November 15th, 2016 here at Martin Middle School from 4-6:30 P.M.
The clinic is for our Students, Staff, Faculty and Families (ages 3+)
There is no out of pocket expense and no money will be collected. If you have insurance, please bring your card with you.
How to Register for an After School Clinic
Register online at www.thewellcomp.com/school OR fill out a consent form at the clinic
We will print your consent for for you and bring it to the clinic
If you have any questions you can call 401-222-5960/RI Relay 711
- 2016-2017 MMS Events Calendar: Click here for a list of MMS events throughout the school year. These dates are subject to change.
- 2016-2017 MMS Student Handbook: Click here for a link to the 2016-2017 MMS Student Handbook. Students and parents should take some time to read through the Student Handbook and discuss ways to promote success at MMS
- Bus Schedules: Click here for a link to the bus stops for MMS students for the 2016-2017 school year. More information can be found at the East Providence School Department website.
- School Supplies: Click here for a link to a list of suggested school supplies for the 2016-2017 school year.
- 2016-2016 MMS Daily Schedule: Click here for the 2016-2017 MMS daily schedule.
- School Lunch Program: Click here for Information on applying for free or reduced lunch.
- Immunizations Required for 7th & 8th Graders: Click here for information about immunizations.
- Summer Reading Suggestions: Click here for Summer Reading suggestions for Martin Middle School students.
Here is the video that we created as part of the presentation to the March 7, 2016 East Providence School…
By Robert S. Perry Assistant Principal Just last week, Martin Middle School English teacher, Judy Deperla handed to me a…
PARENT ORIENTATION NIGHT Dear Parents/Guardians of current 5th grade students, You are cordially invited to attend our annual orientation and…