Updated August 22, 2016
Students report for the first day of school on Wednesday, August 31st at 7:45 am. 6th graders (and parents who wish to attend a brief program) will enter through the Main Office entrance and report to the cafeteria. 7th and 8th graders will report to the Brown St. entrance where home room lists will be posted.
Class and homeroom information for students will be available in the next few days. Be sure to download the Skyward mobile app or go to the Skyward website.
- 2016-2017 MMS Events Calendar: Click here for a list of MMS events throughout the school year. These dates are subject to change.
- 2016-2017 MMS Student Handbook: Click here for a link to the 2016-2017 MMS Student Handbook. Students and parents should take some time to read through the Student Handbook and discuss ways to promote success at MMS
- Bus Schedules: Click here for a link to the bus stops for MMS students for the 2016-2017 school year. More information can be found at the East Providence School Department website.
- School Supplies: Click here for a link to a list of suggested school supplies for the 2016-2017 school year.
- 2016-2016 MMS Daily Schedule: Click here for the 2016-2017 MMS daily schedule.
- School Lunch Program: Click here for Information on applying for free or reduced lunch.
- Immunizations Required for 7th & 8th Graders: Click here for information about immunizations.
- Summer Reading Suggestions: Click here for Summer Reading suggestions for Martin Middle School students.
Here is the video that we created as part of the presentation to the March 7, 2016 East Providence School…
By Robert S. Perry Assistant Principal Just last week, Martin Middle School English teacher, Judy Deperla handed to me a…
PARENT ORIENTATION NIGHT Dear Parents/Guardians of current 5th grade students, You are cordially invited to attend our annual orientation and…